BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 15, 2009

First one?

You know, I've been here for years. No, CENTURIES... and I've never felt the need to conform to peer pressure in all my years... and then when carelessly browsing the internet, I come across the blogs of my three sons. Let's just say, it's been an eye opening experience. So far I've learned that Emmett is apparently "The Sex" (I'd love for someone to actually define that for me) and that Edward's abdominal muscles are apparently "fake" and Jasper needs proof his creator is actually a woman. Jaw dropping? I'd say so.

So I've taken it upon myself to blog for the first time in my life. We'll see how this goes, no promises - I'm not the sex, with airbrushed abs whose favorite drink is AB- blood.

Til next time,

Carlisle

3 comments:

Edward Nelluc said...

"If Emmett is 'the sex'," he rolled his eyes, air-quoting 'the sex', "then 'the sex' must mean 'an almost unbelievably huge idiot who enjoys putting other people down'."

Emmett George Hayle said...

Emmett glares at his brother, his arms folded stubbornly over his chest "The hell with you. At least everything about me is real. That's the definition of 'the sex'."

Jaspurr Whitely Halez said...

Jasper frowned and crossed his arms with a hexed look upon his pale brow. "Will the two of you please address the real important issue here?! Maria could be a man." He tossed his hands in the air with a groan of annoyance. "And our father sees fit to advertise my fear to the world! Fantastic. Just... fantastic."