BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sweet Revenge... Will come.

First off, my deepest apologies for not updating yesterday. Apparently I can't go a day without staying late at the hospital in June - it being hiking season around Forks and all. (I don't think I've ever seen so much blood in my life in a single day. I never knew twigs were so capable of slicing up a human being...) And today I am flying up to Canada with Esme to catch my favorite band of all time - Coldplay. I've never seen them live before, and Jasper was able to score us floor tickets!

Flight leaves in a few hours, so I have to make this quick!

I did a quick scan of my son's Blogs... Really Jasper? Really? I'm just thankful that you didn't find the other pictures. But you never heard that from me... I just watched your kissing video that Emmett so graciously posted. Let's just say.. I've taught you a lot in our time together, but definitely not that. That... is horrible. Don't tell people I've taught you all that you know, because I would never ever condone kissing as horrible as that.

Edward, the attack I did on you was not malicious in anyway. I was just simply letting the world know your love for Titanic. Or perhaps just Leonardo DiCaprio... does Bella know? Also, you should take it upon yourself to delete embarrassing photos of yourself off the main computer... and insert evil laughter here. I'm not quite done with you yet.

Emmett... let me quote. "and apparently Carlisle’s inability to keep his wife satisfied. I'm sorry Carlisle but your wife seems to be having symp sex with other blokes.." You'll learn to regret saying that. You're practically calling my wife a whore. Beware. That is all I will say.

So, things to look forward to when I return?

  • Esme is going to make an appearance. She was none to thrilled when I told her about the accusations floating around online about her. Prepare for a... how do I say this... heart filled message from my beautiful wife towards my three sons.
  • More incriminating pictures. And a video which is sure to please.

Carpe Diem!

Carlisle

1 comments:

Rosalie Hale said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.